The development of RTO technology in China
Through practice, the structure and performance of the regenerator have been continuously optimized. The regenerator has experienced the development process from the first generation of "two chamber" RTO, to the second generation of "three chamber or multi chamber" RTO, to the latest "Rotary" RTO.
01 FIRST GENERATION RTO
The first generation of RTO is a two chamber structure, which is composed of two regenerators, oxidation chamber and valves. During operation, the exhaust gas enters from the a regenerator through the valve, the high-temperature flue gas exits from the B regenerator, the next cycle exhaust gas enters from the B regenerator, and the high-temperature flue gas exits from the a regenerator.
1. When the valve is switched (for example, the inlet air changes into the outlet air), the waste gas which is stagnant in the heat storage ceramic and has not entered the oxidation chamber for high temperature treatment is directly discharged;
2. The pressure fluctuates greatly;
02 SECOND GENERATION RTO
On the basis of the first generation of RTO, the second generation of RTO increases the regenerator to three compartment or multi compartment, that is to say, the function of "back blowing / back sucking" is added on the basis of the first generation. Before the "regenerator" enters into the air and becomes out of the air, the waste gas stagnated in the regenerator ceramic body is blown to the oxidation chamber for treatment, or sucked out to the front and then into the RTO for treatment.
1. After adding the "back blowing / back suction" function, the removal efficiency is greatly improved compared with the first generation RTO;
2. There is still a big pressure fluctuation problem;
03 THIRD GENERATION RTO - ROTARY VALVE RTO
The third generation of RTO is rotary RTO. A rotary valve is used to replace all the inlet, outlet and back blow valves of the traditional chamber. The regenerator is transformed from a chamber into a barrel shape. At the same time, the barrel is divided into 10 (or 12) sectors, and each sector is filled with thermal storage ceramics. During operation, the exhaust gas is distributed to the regenerator through the rotary valve for preheating (4 in), and the preheated high-temperature exhaust gas enters the oxidation chamber for full oxidation and decomposition at high temperature. The decomposed high-temperature flue gas enters the regenerator (4 out) at the outlet side for heat release, and then it is discharged through the rotary valve. At the same time, the reverse blowing is conducted to the transition chamber through the rotary valve.
1. High removal efficiency;
2. The pressure fluctuation is small;
High safety, low energy consumption, high removal efficiency, stable operation, low failure rate and small floor area.
1. The removal efficiency is more than 99%, the highest is 99.9%;
2. Thermal efficiency > 97%;
3. Pressure loss < 1500pa;
4. The residence time of exhaust gas in oxidation chamber is more than 1 second;
5. The service life of main equipment is more than 10 years;
6. Recovery of waste heat, hot air, hot water, heat transfer oil and steam.
FOCUS ON US